1. Definition of Personal Information
The term "personal information" refers to information about a living individual that can be used to identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information, or information that can be easily cross-checked with other information and thereby used to identify the specific individual.
2. collection of personal information
We may collect personal information from customers when they make service reservations or inquire about our services. When collecting personal information, we will clearly state the purpose of use and use legal and fair means. The personal information we collect is as follows Information provided by the customer
- Your name
- Your address
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Transaction history and details
- Other information that you provide to us upon our request in relation to the Service.
- Information that can be used to identify a specific individual by combining the above.
Information we collect from you when you use the Service
- Terminal information log information
- Information related to action history and service usage status
- Cookie information, IP addresses
Information provided by other services when you allow us to link with them when you use the Service.
- IDs used by customers for such external services
- Other information that the customer has authorized to be disclosed to the linked service according to the privacy settings of the external service.
3. purpose of use of personal information
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
We will not use personal information for purposes other than those listed below, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other applicable laws and regulations.
- Confirmation and contact from customers regarding their reservations
- Responding to inquiries from customers
- Provision of services, products, and information to customers
- Contacting customers for after-sales services related to products and services sold or provided to customers
- Analysis for improvement of services and products
- Advertising and marketing activities
- Sending questionnaires for further improvement of our services
- Providing company information related to recruitment and contacting customers for employment selection
- For purposes incidental to the above purposes of use. 4.
4. management of personal information
Personal information provided by users or collected by this site will be properly managed to prevent leakage, misuse, or alteration.
5. provision of personal information to third parties
We will appropriately manage the personal information we receive from our customers and will not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases
When we disclose personal information to contractors to whom we outsource our services in order to provide services requested by the customer, when required by law, or when it is necessary to cooperate with national or local government agencies or their agents in the performance of their duties as required by law. When disclosure is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned When exchanging personal data with our affiliated companies that operate the Company
6. correction and deletion of personal information
If you wish to correct or delete your personal information managed by us, please contact us.
7. use of SSL
For security purposes, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology is used when entering personal information to prevent such information from being intercepted, interfered with, or tampered with.
※SSL is a function that encrypts information to prevent eavesdropping and data falsification, making it possible to transmit information more securely.
9. contact for inquiries
49-43, North 7 Line 49, Aza-toro, Shibecha-cho, Kawakami-gun, Hokkaido, Japan